This terms of service is a legal contract between you and SpyOne App (www.spyone.pl), governing your use of mobile or web services or mobile or web software (“SpyOne App Service”) owned, owned, controlled or offered by SpyOne App Service.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE. BY USING THE SpyOne App SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE CEASE USING THE SpyOne App SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
All SpyOne App services are licensed to you and not sold. SpyOne App grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable service and non-sub licensable license to use the SpyOne App service only for your personal or internal business use. You will retain all ownership rights in User Data that you transfer to SpyOne App for data protection.
You agree to obey all the applicable laws of your country regards to the use of SpyOne App software. You must own the smartphone or have written permission from the owner of the smartphone before downloading, installing, activating SpyOne App software on that phone. The user of the smartphone must have knowledge that you are viewing their personal data. SpyOne App assumes no responsibility if you install, download and activate SpyOne App software on a smartphone (“mobile phone”, “Cell Phone”) without the knowledge and permission of its Legal owner. You agree that SpyOne App is not responsible accepts no liability for any misuse or damages. As soon you download, install or active SpyOne App service from, you agree to obey all the laws of your country and assume all responsibility of the way you use SpyOne App.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
1. use the SpyOne App Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, data protection and privacy, and import or export control;
2. remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the SpyOne App Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the SpyOne App Services, or features that enforce limitations on use of the SpyOne App Services;
3. intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the SpyOne App Services or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
4. post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights; or
5. use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the SpyOne App Services for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the SpyOne App Services or modify the SpyOne App Services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the SpyOne App Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the SpyOne App Services.
6. sell or transfer or allow another person to access your account password or SpyOne App Services account
7. Download, Install or Activate SpyOne App on a smartphone that is not owned by you or you do not have written approval from the owner to do so.
8. Breach the federal and government laws of your country by downloading, installing or activating SpyOne App Software on someone’s smartphone.
9. Collect data using SpyOne App software from a smartphone, which is not owned by you without the knowledge and consent of the owner of the smartphone.
You agree that SpyOne App may terminate or suspend your access to the SpyOne App Services without prior notice and without liability if such termination or suspension is based on (a) SpyOne App good faith belief you have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, (b) SpyOne App determination that you repeatedly infringe or have infringed the copyrights of others, (c) extended periods of inactivity with respect to any of the SpyOne App Services or (d) non-payment of any fees owed to SpyOne App. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies SpyOne App may have at law or in equity.
INDEMNIFICATION; HOLD HARMLESS
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SpyOne App, its affiliated companies, and its suppliers and partners (including, without limitation, SpyOne App’s wireless carrier partners) from any and all claims, suits, actions, losses, costs, damages, and any other liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to (a) your use or misuse of the SpyOne App Services, (b) any violation of the rights of any other person or entity by you, or (c) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement. SpyOne App reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SpyOne App OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SpyOne App’S WIRELESS CARRIER PARTNERS) OR SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SpyOne App SERVICES, EVEN IF SpyOne App HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SpyOne App’S (OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SpyOne App’S WIRELESS CARRIER PARTNERS’) TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESSING THE SpyOne App SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF YOUR CLAIM OR ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The SpyOne App Services and all content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names and services are the property of SpyOne App or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. Except for the express license granted to you, no right, title, interest or license to the Lookout Services is granted to you, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not: (a) reproduce or attempt to reproduce the SpyOne App Software; (b) modify, adapt, translate or create any derivative works of the SpyOne App Software or attempt to do the foregoing; (c) attempt to circumvent or disable the SpyOne App Software or any technology, features or measures in the SpyOne App Software by any means or in any manner; (d) attempt to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the SpyOne App Software; (e) distribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer, publish or disclose the SpyOne App Software to any third party; (f) use for a service bureau or otherwise commercialize or attempt to commercialize use of the SpyOne App Software; or (g) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in or on the SpyOne App Software or used in connection with the SpyOne App Software
USER DATA AND LOCATION DATA
The SpyOne App Services may allow the submission of content and materials by you (” User Data “), and the hosting, storing, sharing and/or publishing of such User Data. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Data and the consequences of storing or transmitting them.
SpyOne App assumes any data that is uploaded using the SpyOne App service purchase by you is your data and hence will not be liable for anything to that data.
MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
Lookout may modify this Terms of Service from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the spyone.pl site, and you agree to be bound by any changes to the Terms of Service when you continue to use the SpyOne App Services after those changes are posted.
SpyOne App services are bought on subscription basis. In the event you choose to subscribe to SpyOne App service, you will be charged through PayPal or BlueSnap. Subject to this Refund Policy condition, user may be eligible to receive a full refund within 30 days from the day of payment, if the cancellation reason is proper and valid. To be clear, you will not be refunded any charges you paid for that subscription period once subscription period expired.
To get refund, send refund request at email@example.com with order information.